Study Forum for NSB's Class of 2010

THEY'RE SELLING OFF THE WASTELAND!!!

doozie

THEY'RE SELLING OFF THE WASTELAND!!!

Post  doozie on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:46 am

http://www.neutralbay-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/newsletter/index.html

"The four OC classes will also be moved offsite for 2010. They will be located at North Sydney Boys High School. They will be accommodated in a separate area with a large grassed playing area and their own toilets."

I think i probably speak for most people when i say "get the fuck out of our school."
    alternativly i could be taking a very close minded view to what could be a chance to further develop our close links within the community and assist in the nuturing and education of fine young students from a younger age.
    anyone else have a view?

Pat Lee

Re: THEY'RE SELLING OFF THE WASTELAND!!!

Post  Pat Lee on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 am

I think they hate our year... apart from the wasteland, we've lost the commonroom, they've shifted the trials to term 2, taken away international day, our assessment blocks....

Aaron

Yes they hate our year but...

Post  Aaron on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:08 am

these kids have got no where else to go - and I can tell you from experience at NBPS that they desperately need the room. We have some.

I do agree that our school has screwed our year over many times - no laptops, had to SC, constant use of us to pack up or set up hall, loss of international day, moving trials, roll call introduction, no common room, wasteland, and various other things. However, we are still at a very prestigious school and we have still received many advantages of going to NSB, including co-curricular activities, camps and many other opportunities that kids at other schools just don't get.

I think that this is a positive thing for the kids, for NBPS, for NSB and for us personally.
    doozie

Post  doozie on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 am

please define:aaron shi or aaron hyman?

Fathan

Post  Fathan on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:18 am

doozie wrote:please define:aaron shi or aaron hyman?

the second one

danial662666

Post  danial662666 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 am

a great jobs ads article contain Web Design Pakistan many information like the person like me...thanks for publish this one....Nice article, i appreciate for putting this together! Free Legal Advice “This is obviously Jobs in Pakistan one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!”

danial662666

Post  danial662666 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 am

I just love CCNA your forum.Thanks for posting it. it have something that someone comeback again….there is a lot of useful information a Free article person can get from here… matrimonials I must say,well done.A good forum with great discussion and a good users,which contribute in the forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:48 pm